Wednesday 5 September 2012

Little Miss Naughty

Dear Jasmine, 

I wish I could be there to send you off to Canada. You'll be leaving Malaysia tonight. And you won't come back for a long time. I won't get the chance to see you for one last time before you leave. But that's okay. 

Dear Jasmine,

Wanna know how much you affect me? Well, let's just put it this way - if we had never met, I wouldn't be me. I would be a panda. No... haha kidding. That was a joke. Everyone knows I would be a unicorn. A majestic unicorn with majestic rainbow tail. Ok, I should stop. People are getting jealous.

Remember how we met? No, me neither. Haha. Remember when you were taller than me? No, me neither. Hahahaha. Okay I'm getting annoying. 

*SeriousModeOn*

Remember when we were kids, and I was the quite one and you were... well... you. But you were always kind. I don't mean it in a cheesy way. You were always there for people. You were always smiling. And believe in or not, there was this one point in my life that I asked God to make me as outgoing as you. You were an inspiration. No, wait... still is. I don't know how you do it but you can give the biggest smile even when I know you just wanna cry. You can make people laugh even when I know you're feeling like a mess. 

It's amazing how we get so close in just a few years. We started really talking when we're 16 and the rest was history. Having you in our class was a blessing. I cannot handle being the only good looking person in the class. haha. My highschool days wudn't be as awesome without you. Thank you for that.

Dear Jasmine,

We may not share everything with each other, but that does not mean it's due to the lack of trust. It seems that we communicate not by speech, but through our hearts. (Oh man, this is getting cheesy. haha). We don't always tell each other when we're down or sad or something... but we always sorta know. And we don't always try to solve each other's problem, but instead we cheered each other up and we let each other know that we'll always be there. That's the magic of our friendship.

I will never forget you, Jasmine. You're a huge chapter in my book of life. A piece that completes the intricate puzzle of my personality. The right atrium to my heart. (I'm revising my medical terms as I blog - multitasking is my thang~). 

Do take care. I know it's silly asking you to take care as you're the bravest, smartest person I know. Enjoy your time over there. And once in a while, let's Skype :) Go meet a lot of Canadian men and drool over them (Or canadian women, whatever floats your boat.) Haha. Study smart and don't overwork yourself. 

And please, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problem. We may be thousands of miles apart but that doesn't mean we can't help each other out. 

Last but not least, thank you. Thank you for being there. Thank you for staying true to yourself. Thank you for making me feel comfortable in my own skin. Thank you for your wise words. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for being my best friend.

Best friend forever? That's not a statement. That's a promise.

And just to make you cry a little more, here are some of the pictures you'll definitely miss :P



Remember this? This was one of my first profile picture in facebook. And youre in it. That's how much i love you tau!
Together, we'll touch the sky <3



We've shared laughter...
Discussed philosophies...
We had our arguments...

But the argument never last long, because photo time wud always be around the corner.





Here's to an ever-lasting friendship.


You're our Little Miss Naughty <3


Your most good-looking friend, AB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment